pondělí 26. srpna 2013

Pilman - 5th place 5:05,12


It was last half ironman and last competition of the summer season. I wasn´t sure if I should race this time, because I felt exhausted after long season. At the end I have decided to go and socialize :) I had no idea that it´s National Championship, but it was competition, so I decided to enjoy this very last triathlon of the season. 
Swimming part was funny, because it was late summer and town had problem with very hot weather few weeks ago. It meant, that  in the mid part of the swimming course,  there was about 0,5 m of water, so we were walking :)
Cycling profile was tough as usual, I saw others girls ahead of me and I felt that I couldn´t go faster. I was so happy that I finished race and finally I can rest. 
I was very happy that I won Czech Tour of long triathlons and I am already looking forward for winter :)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat